2 cups graham cracker crumbs (oreo crumbs)
1/2 cup melted margerine
2 cups icing sugar
1 cup softened margarine
4 to 6 large bananas, peeled and halved lengthwise
20 oz can crushed pineapple, well drained
1 qt fresh strawberries, cut in half
28 oz whipped topping (approx.)
1 cup chopped nuts
- Combine cracker crumbs and melted margarine thoroughly and press into bottom of 9x12 inch pan.
- Chill in freezer for at least 15 minutes.
- In a medium bowl (we use bosch machiene), combine sugar, eggs and softened margarine.
- Beat at medium speed for 20 mintues. (This step is important so don't try to save time.)
- Spread butter cream mixture evenly over chilled crust.
- Place bananas cut side down, evenly on top of butter cream.
- Spoon crushed pineapple evenly over top of bananas.
- Distribute strawberries over pineapple.
- Spread the whipped topping over all.
- Sprinkle with nuts and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight before serving.