1/2 tsp. chili powder
1/4 tsp. cumin (optional)
1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
5 oz. cream cheese
1/4 cup sour cream
1 can (10 oz.) enchilada sauce (I used tomato soup mixed with water, tex mex and chili powder)
2 cup shredded cheese
1 cup frozen corn, thawed
12 oz. egg noodles
Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large pot, bring water to boil and cook egg noodles according to package instructions.
- In the meantime, in a large skillet, brown your ground beef then drain the grease. Then add the chili powder, cumin, and cayenne pepper. Stir to combine.
- Add in the cream cheese until melted and combined.
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream, enchilada sauce, half the cheese, and corn. Stir to combine.
- Pour mixture over the beef and let simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- In the meantime, drain your pasta. After you've drained it, add the pasta to the beef mixture. mix well.
- In a large casserole dish, pour in the pasta mixture and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese has completely melted.