5 Tbsp. margarine, melted
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
5 Tbsp. margarine, softened
1/3 cup brown sugar
3 Tbsp. granulated sugar
1/4 tsp. salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup flour
2/3 cup chocolate chips
10 oz. cream cheese
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 cup melted chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 F. Grease an 8 inch square baking pan. Set aside.
- Mix together melted butter and Oreo crumbs, press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 6 minutes, let crust cool.
- While the crust is cooling. In a large bowl with an electric mixer (or use a stand mixer), beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, salt and vanilla until smooth and thoroughly combined (about a minute).
- Mix in the flour on low speed, until just incorporated.
- Fold in the chocolate chips. Set aside.
- In a large bowl cream together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Mix in the egg and vanilla on low speed just until combined.
- Add the 1/2 cup melted chocolate (that has been cooled slightly) and mix just until combined again.
- Pour the cheesecake batter into the prepared crust.
- Distribute the cookie dough onto the top of the cheesecake batter.
- Bake for about 30-32 minutes, until the top feels dry and firm (the cookie dough) and the entire pan looks set.
- Cool and ENJOY!