Honey Apple Cake

We had this for brunch the other day and it was great, it was a little sweet so I would suggest you would 1/2 the honey, the best part about this recipe is there is no sugar or white flour!

1 cup butter
1 cup honey
3 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
2 tsp. B.soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
3 cup diced apples
2 cups chopped walnuts
2 cups whole wheat flour

-Mix first 7 ing. together (up to apples)
-Gradually add flour
-Stir in apples and nuts
-Pour in 9X13 pan or bundt pan
-Bake @350F for 25-30 min. until very brown and toothpick comes out clean
-Top with whip cream (optional)

1 comment:

Aunt Ruth said...

I made this delicious cake.
I used about 2/3 cup honey and it is sweet enough. I think next time I would add more spices like cloves, nutmeg, and ginger along with the cinnomon.
Thanks for sharing your recipes