Kona Truffles



2 cups semisweet chocolate chips

11oz. can sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp. Vanilla
3/4 cup Chopped walnuts

1 cup Medium coconut, plain or toasted (I used european drinking chocolate or you could use cocoa)

  • Melt chocolate chips in medium saucepan over hot water, or on low, stirring constantly, until smooth.
  • Do not overheat.
  • Remove from heat and add condensed milk, vanilla and walnuts.
  • Stir well
  • Chill several hours.
  • With greased hands, shape into 1 inch balls.
  • Roll in cononut to coat.
  • Chill.
  • Makes 48 balls

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hi! I came over from The Muncks blog. These recipes look great! I thought about making them for church Sunday. We have fellowship meals every Sunday after evening worship. I don't care for coconut so what exactly did you use for the ones in the picture. It looks like mini chips. Could you reply to me here or via email (amyshelby at hotmail dot com) Thanks!