Pizza Plus

Yields 9 - 12" round crusts

4 cups warm water
2 Tbsp. sugar
1 Tbsp. salt
2/3 cup oil
1/3 cup crushed flax
5 cups whole wheat flour

3 Tbsp. yeast
5 cups white flour


Directions
BOSCH METHOD:
-Place all ingredients except for yeast and white flour into mixing bowl
-Mix on low
-While mixing, sprinkle in yeast
-Knead in all of white flour
-Knead for 8 minutes
-Roll out and put into pans
-Let rise approx. 10min (depending on desired thickness)
-Bake @ 450F for 5 minutes
-Put on pizza toppings and bake until cheese is bubbly or freeze until needed

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Hi Rosalie. What kind of mill do you use to grind your flour? I really want to buy one, but I have no idea what is good!

The Pauls' Family said...

Stacey,
I use a Whisper Mill. I like it, although I have nothing else to compare it to. I bought it from Honeycomb Health Foods in Winkler.