2 cups graham crumbs
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup butter or margarine
1 pkg. raspberry jello
1 - 250 g bag miniature marshmallows
1/2 cup milk
2 cups cool whip or whipped cream
2 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
-Prepare crust, press into 9x12 pan.
- Bake @ 350 F for 10 minutes. Cool
- Prepare jello as directed.
- Chill until partly set
- Meanwhile melt marshmallows and milk over low heat.
- Cool then combine with cool whip.
- Fold raspberries into jello
- Mix marshmallows and jello mix together
- Pour on top of prepared crust
-Put in fridge to set